Supreme comfort with unique internal strike pad, which absorbs shock but cannot become unstitched. Deep, soft, quick drying fleece lining for maximum comfort and the best barrier to keep out dirt. High denier Ballistic Nylon outer covering for strength and long life. Recommended for all recreational riding offering comfort and protection during exercise or turn out.
Woof Wear Club Fetlock Boot: Black: Small
Our website is secured using the latest technology
All orders are for collection only at our Marple address
All orders are final and non-returnable
The Woof Wear Club Fetlock Boot is ideal to protect the horse’s hind fetlock from knocks and strike injuries during every day schooling and show jumping.
- 5.5 mm closed cell neoprene
- Light and flexible even when wet – does not retain water
- Hard wearing strike pad with added padding
- Recessed stitching for longer life
- High density double lock strap
- Undo the double locking straps and open the boot flat
- Standing on the outside of your horse’s leg slide the boot down the inside of the horse’s leg (going with the direction of the hair) until the strike pad of the boot cups around the fetlock
- Close the main supporting strap (the fluffy one) first towards the back of the leg
- Then close the final strap back over it to secure it in place.
- Take a look round the leg to ensure the fetlock is covered, yet the boot is not restricting the movement of the joint
- Close all straps prior to washing
- Machine wash max 30°C, gentle spin
- DO NOT tumble dry
- DO NOT leave boots in strong sunlight
4 other products in the same category:
NEW Brushing Boot - Lite - Universal
Extremely hard wearing, yet soft and pliable boots with orthopaedic foam lining.