Collegiate Standing Martingale: Black: Full
Our website is secured using the latest technology
All orders are for collection only at our Marple address
All orders are final and non-returnable
The Collegiate Standing Martingale acts on the horses nose in a more direct manner than a running martingale. Gives the horse an absolute limit to the height his head can raise.
How to care for your Collegiate leatherwork:
- We recommend you apply leather cream to your strapping before use.
- (Please ensure you are keeping the product before doing this, otherwise we will not be able to accept it back)
- Sponge and wipe over after use - a glycerine based soap is highly recommended
- Do not over oil leather. This may affect the durability over time and increase the risk of stretching
- We recommend leather strapping is stored in a cool dry area to allow breathability.