JHL Braided Reins are made from soft and supple pre-oiled leather, with stainless steel billets and rein stops.
Collegiate Flash Strap Converter: Black
Our website is secured using the latest technology
All orders are for collection only at our Marple address
All orders are final and non-returnable
The Collegiate Flash Strap Converter is a top quality European leather butterfly style flash converter. The flash converter is designed to be looped over the cavesson noseband in order for a flash strap to then be passed through the slots and act as a flash bridle.
Collegiate strapping is crafted from the finest European leather, tanned to perfection and finished in rich detail. All fittings are made from high quality stainless steel.
How to care for your Collegiate leatherwork:
- We recommend you apply leather cream to your strapping before use.
- (Please ensure you are keeping the product before doing this, otherwise we will not be able to accept it back)
- Sponge and wipe over after use - a glycerine based soap is highly recommended
- Do not over oil leather. This may affect the durability over time and increase the risk of stretching
- We recommend leather strapping is stored in a cool dry area to allow breathability.